Here are 5 of the Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars with RGB backlit and features like Anti-Ghosting to give you the best gaming experience.
Why do you need a Gaming Keyboard for Gaming?
A Keyboard with RGB lighting is not a Gaming Keyboard. There are also other things you should consider before buying a Gaming Keyboard.
Anti-Ghosting (N-Key Rollover):
One of the important features is Anti-Ghosting, which means you can use multiple keys together.
Let’s assume you are playing an Action RPG Game and fighting the boss. You might need to dodge the attacks and shoot at the same time beat the enemy. Suppose you are using a regular Keyboard, it registers the keys slowly. So, even if you have hit multiple faster with your fast reflexes, the keyboard can register it late or may not even register it.
Therefore, Gaming Keyboards are really important for Gaming. They will improve your Gaming Performance and provide a better experience. Not only for Gaming, but the Gaming Keyboards are also suitable for Typists.
Another important thing to consider is the budget. Most people don’t want to spend a lot on Computer Peripherals. If you were looking for Good Gaming Keyboard at a Cheap Price, you are at the right place.
Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars:
There are hundreds of Keyboards on the internet under $50. However, we have searched and found some of the Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars. for you.
You can also check out Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars.
Redragon S101 Wired Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; Ergonomic Redragon RED Backlit Gaming Mouse up to 3200 DPI (user adjustable 800/1600/2400/3200 DPI), 30G acceleration and Weight Tuning set. Total 6 Buttons of which 5 are programmable. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Gaming Grade Micro Switches ensure longevity, greater durability and extreme responsiveness, giving you an even greater edge over your competit
- The Gaming Keyboard by Redragon is a Multimedia Keyboard with RGB backlit.
- It has dedicated multimedia keys for music control and opening applications.
- Redragon S101 Gaming Keyboard is available in two colors, that are Black and White with RGB Backlit.
- Moreover, the Redragon Gaming Keyboard has a wrist rest and comes with a gaming mouse.
- The Gaming Mouse by Redragon has a Backlit and a DPI of 3200.
- You can also adjust the DPI between 800/1600/2400/3200.
- Furthermore, the mouse has 6 Buttons out of which 5 are programmable.
- It has 7 different RGB lighting modes, and you can adjust the brightness levels and breathing speed.
- The keys are at 6mm elevation, so it requires less force and doesn’t make much noise.
Also, check out some of the Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboards here.
- Redragon S101 Gaming Keyboard has Anti-Ghosting and N-Key Rollover features, to prevent latency while playing live-action games.
- It is compatible with all versions of Windows and the latest versions of Mac OS. Also works with PS4.
- Precise Tactile Feedback for better gaming performance.
All the features combine makes it one of the Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars.
Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Here is another budget keyboard by Redragon.
- The Redragon K552 is a Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with a Tenkeyless setup.
You can also check out more compact Tenkeyless Keyboards and 60% Keyboards here.
- The Tenkeyless design saves space and also lets you put your mouse on the Keyboard tray.
- It has uniform backlighting around each key.
- All the 87 Keys have n-key Rollover and Full Anti-Ghosting features that improve your gaming performance.
- The Mechanical Keyboard by Redragon is built with the most durable material.
- Redragon K552 also features 12 Multimedia Keys that can be used by holding the Fn Key along with any of the Function keys (F1 to F12).
- It is compatible with all versions of Windows but limited to Mac OS.
- Moreover, the cable length is 6 feet, which is more than enough for desktop users.
- It has Cherry MX Red Mechanical Switches, which are the most silent switches.
You can read more about Mechanical Switches and their uses here.
It is one of the Best Mechanical Keyboard under 50 Dollars for Gaming.
Orzly Gaming Combo Kit (Keyboard, Mouse, Mouse pad, Headset)
- Here is the best deal you can get. Orzly is providing Gaming Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, Mousepad, and Gaming Headphones Combo, all under 50 Dollars.
- The 4 in 1 combo is available in Black, White, and Pink Variants.
- Both Keyboard and Mouse have backlit with rotating colors and breathing mode.
- Moreover, the mouse has 4 adjustable DPI (1200, 1600, 2400, and 3200)
- The Orzly Gaming Keyboard has smooth keystrokes with anti-ghosting and n-key rollover.
- The Gaming Headset comes with a foldable mic, soft earpads, and deep bass.
- Furthermore, the Gaming Keyboard by Orzly has a dedicated key for cycling the backlit color, and you can use the Fn + Page keys to adjust the brightness.
- The Mousepad included in this Combo is made of rubber for firm grip and has a large surface area.
- Orzly Keyboard, Mouse, and Headset are wired.
- Also, the Keyboard and Mouse are compatible with PC, PS4, and XBOX
EVGA Z12 RGB Gaming Keyboard
- The EVGA Z12 Gaming Keyboard is one of the Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars, and also the cheapest on this list.
- In spite of being a budget-friendly keyboard, it offers the features of an expensive one.
- EVGA Z12 Gaming Keyboard is IP32 Water Resistance, so you don’t have to worry if you accidentally spill on it.
- It is a Full Keyboard with 5 dedicated programmable Macro Keys.
- The Gaming Keyboard by EVGA has backlit with 5 preset lighting effects.
- Moreover, it offers dedicated music control keys.
- The Keyboard cord is around 5 feet long.
KLIM Chroma Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Keyboard
- Last but not the least, here is another Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars.
- The Gaming Keyboard by KLIM is a Wireless Keyboard, and probably the best Wireless Gaming Keyboard in this price range.
- It is built with high-quality material and has a faster response time.
- The Low Profile keys keep the Keyboard silent and are well suited for typists as well.
- You can switch the backlit on & off, adjust brightness, and change color patterns using keyboard shortcuts.
- KLIM Chroma Wireless Gaming Keyboard has a rechargeable battery.
- Moreover, the Wireless Gaming Keyboard is also water-resistant.
- Furthermore, the brand KLIM offers a 5-year warranty on its Keyboard.
All the Keyboards mentioned above are suitable for Gaming. The EVGA Z12 Gaming Keyboard is the most budget-friendly option, and it also has programmable Macro Keys that you can assign for special attacks in games. The Redragon S101 Gaming Keyboard has Anti-Ghosting and N-Key Rollover features. It also includes a 6-button Gaming Mouse.
If you are looking for a complete Gaming Peripherals setup, then go for the Orzly 4 in 1 Combo Kit that includes a Gaming Keyboard, Gaming Mouse, Gaming Headset, and Mousepad.
I mostly prefer Mechanical Gaming Keyboards, as they are the Best. The Redragon K552 is the only Mechanical Keyboard on this list and the Best Mechanical Gaming Keyboard you will find under $50.
Last but not least we have a Rechargeable Wireless Gaming Keyboard from KLIM. It offers RBG backlit feature and faster response time. So, finally, you can choose one of the keyboards we have mentioned above based on your requirements.
Comment below and let us know which of the 5 Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50 Dollars would you like to choose.