Here are some of the Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars that you can buy in 2023. The Gaming department is exponentially growing in the past few years. And, the user should have a proper Gaming PC to play all kinds of games. Two of the most important components you require for gaming are Keyboard and Mouse.
However, most users refuse to spend money on keyboards and Mice, thinking that they are not that important. Keyboard and Mouse may not play as important a role as GPU and RAM, but they are the input devices.
Check out this article on Components of Computer.
You send signals using the Keyboard and mouse to the CPU. So, it doesn’t matter how fast your reflexes are and how good you are at gaming, if you have a bad keyboard and mouse. You won’t get the expected results.
Therefore, having Gaming Peripherals are as important as having Gaming Components. If you are worried about spending too much on peripherals, do not worry anymore. We have collected some of the Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars.
Out list contains Membrane Keyboards, Mechanical Keyboards, Wired Keyboards, Wireless Keyboards, RGB Backlit Keyboards, Full keyboards, and Tenkeyless keyboards. You can choose whichever you like.
We have explained about Types of Keyboards in our previous article.
Moreover, buying a Combo has its benefits. One of the benefits is that you get a matching set. The Combo will have similar color, lighting effect, and design so that you can show it off in front of your online streaming audience & friends. The second benefit is that the Combo is going to cost you less, compared to buying individually.
Table of Contents
Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars:
Here are 5 of the Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars.
1. NPET S20 Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo
On top of our list, there is NPET S20 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo with LED Rainbow Backlit, Wrist Rest, Dedicated Multimedia Keys, and 6400 DPI Mouse. It is a full keyboard, suitable for both Desktops and Laptops.
Let’s check out other amazing features of this keyboard.
NPET S20 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Features:
- The Ergonomic and Unique Design of this keyboard helps work for longer hours. It also has a wrist rest (non-detachable), which gives you a firm grip and comfort.
- LED-backlit is a must when we are talking about Gaming Keyboards. The NPET S11 Wired Keyboard has Rainbow LED Backlit with 3 different lighting modes and effects. Moreover, you can change the Brightness Level, Speed, and even turn off the Backlit mode.
- The 6 Degree Natural Angle Stand reduces muscle stress when used for several hours.
- The Combo includes a Gaming Mouse with 7 changing light effects. Moreover, it offers 4 levels of DPI (1000, 2400, 3200, 6400), which can be toggled by using the two DPI buttons on the top.
- NPET S20 Wired Gaming Mouse has two more forward and backward buttons in the thumb area.
- Full Keyboard with 104 Keys and USB technology.
- The Keyboard and Mouse by NPET are compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- The letters on Keycaps are UV-coated, which means they will never fade. Moreover, the keycaps are anti-sweat, durable, and provide tactile feedback.
- Moreover, you have 10 dedicated multimedia keys like Home, Internet, Music, Volume Control, Music Control, etc.
- You can even interchange the arrows keys with W A S D keys for a better gaming experience.
- Furthermore, the Anti-Ghosting Keys feature helps prevent latency while gaming.
- NPET S20 Wired Gaming Keyboard uses Quiet Tactile Keys for smooth typing and responsive feedback.
- The Gaming Keyboard and Mouse comes at a very affordable price.
Points to Note:
- If you are looking for a Wireless Combo, scroll down to other products on this list.
- The Keyboard has 3 different lighting modes, but all with Rainbow effect. There is no option for solid LED-backlit.
2. E-YOOSO Mechanical Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo
On #2 is my favorite Keyboard and Mouse Combo from E-YOOSO. Considering the features, it is easily one of the Top Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars. It includes a Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Blue Backlit and an RGB Sidelight Mouse. The Mechanical Keyboard has Blue Clicky Switches.
You can read more about Mechanical Keyboard Switch Types here.
E-YOOSO Mechanical Keyboard and Mouse Combo Features:
The features of this Keyboard and Mouse Combo will explain why it is my favorite product on this list.
- It is a Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Clicky Switches.
- The Gaming Mouse by E-YOOSO has seven modes of RGB Steaming Light like Neon Light Mode, colorful wave mode, and more, which can be toggled using the mode switch button on the bottom. You can even turn off the lights if necessary.
- The mouse has 5 levels of DPI, which you can choose according to your gaming requirements. (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 DPI)
- It is a Tenleyless Keyboard, which means it doesn’t have the Numpad keys.
- You can even hot-swap the switches. They are easy to remove and clean as well. The Blue Switches have 2.8 mm Actuation and require 65 Actuation force.
- The inclined Ergonomic Design provides comfort and is suitable for long use.
- You can adjust the light mode using the shortcut Fn + Pause button and adjust the light speed using Fn + = key.
- It has a bright blue LED Backlit with customizable RGB lighting on the sides.
- 12 Multimedia Shortcuts, which can be used using Fn and Function Keys (F1 to F12).
- The double injection molded keycaps ensure the letters don’t fade off and provide crystal clear backlit.
- Anti-Ghosting gaming technology for optimal gaming performance.
- Moreover, you can download the mouse driver for customizable programming.
- It uses Nylon Rope USB Cable for increased durability.
- Furthermore, it is water spill-resistant.
- And, it also offers Keyboard Light Indicators for Caps Lock and Scroll Lock.
Points to Note:
- It could be a little expensive. But, considering it is a Mechanical Keyboard with all the features, it is value for money.
- The Mechanical Keyboard is a Tenkeyless Keyboard. So, this is not suitable for users that use Numpad keys very often (For excel and other applications)
- It uses blue Switches, so it can be a bit loud. Therefore, if you want a silent keyboard, you should look for other switch types or get a membrane keyboard.
You can also check out our list of other Mechanical Keyboards under 100
3. Havit Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo
Here is another RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo by Havit. It uses Rainbow Backlit Lighting for both Mouse and Keyboard.
Havit Wired Gaming Keyboard Mouse Combo Features:
- The color combination and appearance of the Keyboard and Mouse look very elegant together.
- Havit Wired Gaming Keyboard has an LED Rainbow Backlight effect, and you can toggle between 3 modes using the keyboard shortcut.
- Moreover, you can also adjust the Backlight brightness according to day and night, and even adjust the breathing speed.
- You can swap the W A S D Keycaps with the arrow keys, as it is convenient for some users.
- Dedicated shortcut keys to open My PC, Browser, and Email instantly.
- You can use the Fn + Function Keys (F1 to F12) for secondary functions. Moreover, you can even lock the Fn key by pressing Fn + F11 keys.
- The Gaming Mouse by Havit has 7 types of RGB Light modes like breathing mode, colorful streaming mode, rainbow mode, and more.
- The Keyboard and Mouse are compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac OS.
- It is available in both Black and White variants.
- Furthermore, the gaming mouse can be maxed to 4800 DPI, with four levels.
- It also has an Anti-Ghosting feature, which is a must for gamers.
- The mouse has forward and backward buttons along with a DPI toggle button.
- Havit Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse have braided cord for durability.
Points to Note:
- Not a Mechanical Keyboard.
- The Backlit is associated with the membrane, so the letters on the keycap are not crystal clear in the darkness.
4. RedThunder K10 Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Here is another Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars. The RedThunder offers Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse at an affordable price.
The keyboard and mouse combo look beautiful in white. However, it is also available in Black for dark lovers. The best thing about this is you get a Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse at such a low price. Let’s check out all its amazing features.
RedThunder K10 Keyboard and Mouse Combo Features:
- The RedThunder Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo has USB Charging and connects with 2.4G wireless technology.
- It is a full keyboard, and the keyboard is designed to give you a Mechanical feel.
- The Wireless Keyboard has a 3000ma Battery and the Mouse has an 800 Ma Battery. You can use them for up to 8 hours with the backlights.
- Like any other gaming keyboard on this list, you can easily change the backlight color, adjust the brightness, and switch between breathing modes.
- Even the mouse is well designed with RGB lighting. You can toggle the DPI between 1000 DPI, 1600 DPI, 2400 DPI, and 3200 DPI by using the two DPI buttons.
- The mouse also includes forward and backward buttons.
- RedThunder Wireless Gaming Keyboard is inclined at a 7-degree angle and the mouse is designed by having ergonomic in mind.
- Both Keyboard and Mouse are compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac Operating Systems.
- Moreover, it has a power-saving feature, which will automatically put the peripherals to sleep after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- RedThunder Wireless Gaming Keyboard has 3 modes of rainbow backlight effects and 3 static modes.
- The surrounding lights on both Keyboard and Mouse look even more beautiful.
- Furthermore, the mouse fits the palm perfectly and has an anti-sweat and non-slip design.
- The multimedia keys like volume control, media control, etc., can be operated using the Fn + Function Keys.
- The wireless Keyboard by RedThunder does not make much sound and provides Tactile Feedback.
Points to Note:
- You need to charge the Mouse and Keyboard for 4 hours before first use.
- It just gives a mechanical feel, but it is not a Mechanical Keyboard.
- It could be a little expensive, but worth it. However, it still comes under 50 Dollars.
5. RedThunder 60% Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo
Last but not the least, here is a 60% Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo by RedThunder. Well, who needs the Numpad keys for gaming? Therefore, it is better to get a 60% Gaming Keyboard. The Gaming Keyboard by RedThunder has 61 Keys, and the arrows can be used as secondary keys by holding the Fn and W A S D keys. Moreover, it is spill-proof water-resistant.
RedThunder 60% Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Features:
- The 60% Gaming Keyboard by RedThunder is compact, portable, and space-saving. Now, you can keep both your Mouse and Keyboard on the Keyboard tray (as most gamers do).
- The RGB Backlight has multiple colors and modes. You can switch the light mode, control the speed of the light wave, adjust brightness, or even turn it off using various keyboard shortcuts.
- You can use it for hours, as the Ergonomic Design of the Keyboard provides comfort for the hands.
- The Gaming Mouse by RedThunder displays amazing RBG lighting from under the HoneyComb Shell.
- Four levels of DPU, which can be toggled by using the switch (1200, 2400, 4800, 7200)
- The size of the Keyboard is 11.5 x 4 inches, and the size of the Mouse is 2.6 x 5 inches, which looks very compact. Moreover, the RedThunder Gaming mouse weighs just 65 grams.
- You can toggle between arrows and W A S D keys.
Points to Note:
- If you want to use it for office work as well, you could miss the Numpad.
- It is a Wired Keyboard.
Also, check out some of the other Best 60% Keyboards.
Here are some of the Mouse-Keyboard Combos at very affordable prices. If you ask me, I would pick RedThunder Wireless Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo because I don’t like the wires tangling all over. Besides that, you can modify the mouse DPI according to your needs. And, the white color looks classy.
My second pick would be the E-YOOSO Mechanical Keyboard, as I love typing on Mechanical Keyboards, and it is also a gaming keyboard. The NPET S20 Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo is also a good choice. It is a full keyboard with Rainbow Backlit effects. Even the mouse looks so cool. Moreover, the dedicated multimedia keys are very helpful.
The RedThunder’s 60% Gaming Keyboard will be the idle choice for users who like the compact setup. It also comes with a lightweight RBG honeycomb-designed mouse. Finally, the Havit Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse combo is a decent Gaming setup with adjustable RGB lighting and an Ergonomic mouse design suitable for long use. It is also available in Black and White variants.
So, comment and tell us, which one do you think is the Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Under 50 Dollars, and which one did you choose.