I have been using VPN for several years now. And I have tried different VPN Softwares/Services over the years. Therefore, I can identify whether it is a Good or Bad Service when I see one. Recently, I have tried PureVPN, and I am about to share my experience with my readers. In this PureVPN review, I will explain all the features it has, along with the Pros and Cons.
You can also read our article on What is VPN and its Benefits here.
PureVPN is definitely among the best VPN Softwares out there. It has over 6000 Servers around the world. Besides that, it is certified as the No-Log VPN service. It means, whatever you do after connecting the VPN, even the VPN providers will not log your activities. Let’s take a deep dive into PureVPN features.
- PureVPN has one of the largest databases with over 6000 servers in more than 95 locations (in 78+ countries). So, you can connect with any server you want to access Geo-blocked content.
Check out the PureVPN Servers list.
- It offers the strongest encryption (AES-256) to keep your data safe.
- With one subscription, you can use PureVPN on 10 devices. Hence, all the devices in your home will be safe and protected.
- PureVPN also offers Dedicated IP upon request. Check out the difference between Static IP and Dynamic IP. Note that, extra charges will be applied for Dedicated IP service.
- Moreover, it also provides Kill Switch features, which will protect your Identity from leaking upon sudden connection loss.
- Besides that, PureVPN also offers the Split Tunneling feature.
- One of the best things I like about PureVPN is the 24×7 service. You can contact its support center through Email or Chat, and you will get a quick response.
- You can pay using your International Debit Card, Credit Card, Paypal, Google Pay, and even Bitcoin.
Besides all the features, the one thing which bothers most users is the speed. Most users feel a reduction in speed when they connect to the VPN. However, with PureVPN, you won’t experience a decline in speed.
Moreover, you can stream content from other countries, access websites that are banned in your region, and much more. You can even use P2P file sharing like Torrenting. And the best thing is that your activities won’t be recorded as PureVPN follows the No-log policy. By using the Internet through a VPN service, your data and privacy will be safe.
There are also a few drawbacks of PureVPN.
I experienced connectivity issues and low speed at certain times. Also, you can only contact support through Chat or Email.
However, I felt like these are the common issues that I also faced while using other VPN services. Therefore, Overall, PureVPN is a great VPN provider and an ideal choice.
Final Thoughts on PureVPN:
The best thing I liked about PureVPN is that it has over 6500 servers around the globe, which I have mentioned several times in this PureVPN review. Besides that, I also like the no-log policy and Split Tunneling feature. Still, many users will doubt that whether this is the Best VPN service. Well, you can try it for yourself. PureVPN offers a 31-days money-back policy. So, if you don’t like it, you can get your money back within 31 days. So, give it a try.
Download it using the link below.