If you are a gamer, here are the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard you must try. While gaming, we need more place for the mouse to move around. However, the large keyboard occupies most of the space on the Keyboard tray or desk. Therefore, the One Handed Gaming Keyboard was invented.
The One Handed Gaming Keyboard looks like a keyboard is split in half. While playing gaming the most used keys are Q W E R T, A S D F G, Z X V B along with Shift, Ctrl, Tab, and Space. The other keys come into play rarely, and we can even manage without them (except for a few games). Therefore, we can use the compact One-Handed Gaming Keyboard, so that we can move our mouse comfortably.
Some of you might be hearing about the One-Handed Gaming Keyboard for the first time. There are Different Types of Keyboards available thesedays, which you may not be aware of. Click on the above link to read more about different types of Keyboards.
Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard:
Even though the One Handed Gaming Keyboards were introduced a few years ago, there are lots of them in the market. To make your selection easy, we have collected some of the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard for you.
Redragon K585 DITI One Handed Gaming Keyboard
- The Redragon K585 DITI is one of the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard with 42 Regular Keys and 7 Macro Keys.
- It is an RGB Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Switches.
- However, there are two more variants of the Keyboard with Brown and Red Switches.
Read more about Mechanical Switch Types here.
- Redragon K585 DITI Mechanical Gaming Keyboard also has a Detachable Wrist Rest connected by magnets.
- There are 7 Programmable Macro Keys that you can customize according to your requirements.
- Moreover, it offers five modes of RGB Backlit, like Streaming, Switching, Rippling, Blooming, and Fading.
- All the Keys are Anti-Ghosting, and there is a dedicated Map Key on the Keyboard.
- The dimension of this One Handed Gaming Keyboard is 11 x 2 x 9 inches, which means you will have a lot of free space on the Keyboard tray.
Razer Tartarus v2 Gaming Keypad
- Here is another amazing One Handed Gaming Keyboard by Razer.
- The Razer Tartarus doesn’t have the characters A B C D on it. Instead, it has numbers on the keys, which you can customize and assign as you wish.
- Moreover, it has a scroll wheel, and
- The keys are soft cushioned and provide tactile feedback.
- You can even make use of the 8-way directional thumbpad for natural control.
- The Razer Tartarus v2 Gaming Keyboard offers 32 Programmable Keys.
- You can also customize the RGB Lighting.
- The Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard has a dimension of 2.36 x 0.8 x 6.02 inches.
- The hyper shift mode opens a secondary set of commands to double the Keyboard Capabilities.
- It comes in a white color variant as well.
- Furthermore, the Razer One Handed Keyboard also has a detachable palm & wrist rest to provide you the maximum comfort while playing games.
You can also check out the Best Ergonomic Mouse as a combination with this keyboard to protect both your wrists.
RedThunder Wireless One Handed Gaming Keyboard
- Here is one of the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard by RedThunder with a Rechargeable Battery.
- The RedThunder Mini Gaming Keybaord has 35 keys with RGB backlit.
- With 2.4 G High Speed and Stable Transmission, it is suitable for all types of Games.
- You can use the RedThunder Wireless Keyboard for up to 20 hours with lights on. It has a 200 mAh Rechargeable battery. Moreover, it takes only 8 hours to fully charge.
- The RGB backlit has several modes and cool lighting effects.
- Furthermore, the RedThunder Wireless One Handed Gaming Keyboard has a big anti-slip wrist rest suitable for all sizes of hands.
- The Powersaving mode automatically shuts down the backlights when inactive for 8 minutes to save battery.
- The product dimensions are 10.47 x 7.32 x 1.85 inches.
Cakce RGB One Handed Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- The One Handed RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard by Cakce is one of the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard.
- It is the most compact and most budget-friendly Keyboard on this list.
- The Cakce RBG Mechanical Keyboard has multiple RBG backlit Modes.
- You can use the Fn and number keys to adjust backlit brightness, change color, and change modes.
- The One Handed Gaming Keyboard by Cakce has 35 Mechanical Keys.
- The navigational keys in gaming (W A S D) have a textured pattern for better grip.
- Moreover, the RGB One Handed Keyboard has an inclined space bar and detachable Wrist rest.
- Cakce One Handed Gaming Keyboard also has 6 Macro Keys G1 – G6.
- Furthermore, the Gaming Keyboard by Cakce is compatible with all versions of Windows and supports Linux, PS4, and Xbox as well.
Beastron Aula Excalibur One Handed Keyboard
- Here is the most attractive and eye-catching Keyboard by Beastron.
- The Beastron Mechanical Gaming Keybaord uses Blue Switches.
- The One Handed Keyboard has 17 Character Keys, 5 Number Keys, All function keys (F1 to F12), multimedia keys, a small Numpad, 8 macro keys, and modifiers like Esc, Shift, Ctrl, Alt, Fn, Shift, Enter, and Space.
- Basically, the Keyboard has almost all keys that are in a Full Keyboard.
- Beastron One Handed Gaming Keyboard has software customizable RGB backlit.
- The One Handed Keyboard by Beastron has 60 Keys (equal to a 60% Keyboard)
- It automatically goes to sleep mode if the Keyboard is idle for 10 mins.
- The Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is compatible with Windows and Mac PCs.
- Furthermore, Beastron Gaming Keyboard has strong keys with Anti-Ghosting for hardcore gaming.
- All the features make it one of the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard.
This One Handed Gaming Keyboard is exclusive to Gaming. You cannot use it for Typing as they lack several keys. If you want a compact keyboard with all keys, you can check out our list of Best 60% Keyboards, or Tenkeyless Mechanical Keyboards.
So, which one do you think is the Best One Handed Gaming Keyboard among the three products we picked? Tell us by leaving a comment below.