Here are the 7 Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands.
People with Large Hands always have a problem while using the Computer Mouse. It is difficult to hold the mouse properly and it gets even more difficult while playing games. Moreover, it can also cause wrist pain if you continue to use it.
Therefore, if you have bigger hands, you must get a larger mouse. When you purchase a product offline, you can see the actual size of the product. However, while purchasing something online, it is hard to speculate the size.
But, don’t you worry. We have selected some of the Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands. And, we included both wired and wireless mouse in this list.
Also, while using large Mouse, you may not have enough space to place your 101 Key Keyboard. So, while playing games, you can use a One Handed Gaming Keyboard.
|Top||Logitech G502 HERO High Performance Wired Gaming Mouse, HERO 25K Sensor, 25,600 DPI, RGB, Adjustable Weights, 11 Programmable Buttons, On-Board Memory, PC / Mac||Prime||Check Here|
|Redragon M908 Impact RGB LED MMO Mouse with Side Buttons Optical Wired Gaming Mouse with 12,400DPI, High Precision, 20 Programmable Mouse Buttons||Prime||Check Here|
|Logitech G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse with 15 programmable controls, up to 240 hour battery life, dual wireless connectivity modes, hyper-fast scroll wheel - Black||Prime||Check Here|
|Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE, Wireless FPS/MOBA Gaming Mouse with Slipstream Technology, Black, Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Optical, Qi Wireless Charging Certified||Prime||Check Here|
|AUTLEY Ergonomic Mouse, 2.4G Optical Wireless Vertical Mouse with Adjustable DPI 800/1200/1600, Pinky Finger Rest, Better for Large Hands - Black||Prime||Check Here|
|SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse - 12,000 CPI TrueMove3 Optical Sensor - Ambidextrous Design - Split-Trigger Buttons - RGB Lighting, Black||Prime||Check Here|
|Logitech G903 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse W/ Hero 25K Sensor, PowerPlay Compatible, 140+ Hour with Rechargeable Battery and Lightsync RGB, Ambidextrous, 107G+10G optional, 25,600 DPI, Black||Prime||Check Here|
Table of Contents
Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands:
1. Logitech G502 HERO – Wired Gaming Mouse:
The Logitech G502 is one of the Best Gaming Mouse in the market. Looking at its dimensions (5.2 x 2.95 x 1.57 inches), it is well suited for users with Big Hands.
Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.95 x 1.57 inches | Weight: 4.3 to 4.9 ounces | Maximum DPI: 25,600 | Connectivity: Wired | Brand: Logitech | Color: Black
Logitech G502 HERO Features:
- The Logitech G502 is one of the Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands. It is 5.2 inches long, 2.95 inches wide and 1.57 inches tall. And weighs around 121 gms (4.3 ounces).
- It also provides 5 No of 3.5g weights that can increase the weight of the mouse from 121 to 139 grams. So, you can adjust the weight to balance the mouse as per your needs.
- You can customize the mouse using the 11 Programmable Buttons. They can be used for in-game controls, apps, and system commands.
- Lightsync Technology lets you customize the RGB light with 16.8 million colors to match your PC Setup or Clothing.
- The Mechanical Switch Buttons (under Left Mouse Click and Right Mouse Click) provide crisp and rapid feedback.
- Logitech also offers 1 year of warranty on the Mouse.
Logitech released an advanced version of this mouse Logitech G502 Hero K that sizes 5.2 x 3 x 1.6 inches. Moreover, this G502 Hero K version has more features than the previous version.
Logitech G502 Hero K
2. Redragon M908 Impact:
The Gaming Mouse by Redragon is one of the Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands. It also has 12 side buttons. Moreover, you can Customize these buttons and other mouse buttons as well. The DPI + and DPI – buttons on the top lets you adjust the DPI from 500 to 12400. There is also a Rapid Fire Button.
Dimensions: 4.81 x 3.62 x 1.65 inches | Weight: 6.2 ounces | Maximum DPI: 12,400 | Connectivity: Wired | Brand: Redragon | Color: Black
Redragon M908 Features:
- The Mouse sizes 122.5mm in height, 92mm in width, and 42mm in height.
- You can shift between 500 DPI, 1000 DPI, 2000 DPI, 3000 DPI, 6200 DPI, and 21400 DPI by using the Red Dragon Software or DPI buttons on the top.
- There are also customizable 12 Side Buttons.
- Moreover, the Redragon M908 has Ergonomic Design to provide comfort for your Wrist.
- You can enable & disable RGB Backlight, as well as customize it with 16.8 million RGB color options.
- It weighs around 175 gms but comes with 8 pieces of 2.4 gms to adjust the weight.
- Furthermore, the Gaming Mouse has a 6 feet long braided fiber cable along with Gold Plated USB Connector.
- Redragon M908 is compatible with all versions of Windows.
It also has a Wireless Variant.
Also, check out other Best Gaming Mouse with Side Buttons.
3. Logitech G604 Lightspeed:
Dimensions: 1.77 x 3.14 x 5.11 inches | Weight: 6.4 ounces | Maximum DPI: 25,600 | Connectivity: Wireless | Brand: Logitech | Color: Black
Logitech G604 Features:
- The Logitech G604 Gaming Mouse has 15 Programmable Buttons along with 6 Thumb Buttons.
- The term Lightspeed in the Product Name indicates its connectivity speed.
- You can use the mouse for upto 240 Hours in Lightspeed mode before changing the battery. Moreover, you can use it for upto 170 days on Standard Bluetooth Mode.
- It has dual connectivity, which means you can connect it to your PC using Wireless Dongle or Bluetooth.
- Furthermore, you can change the DPI between 100 to 25,600.
- Logitech offers upto 2 Years of Warranty on this Gaming Mouse.
4. Corsair Dark Core Gaming Mouse:
Dimensions: 5 x 3.5 x 1.69 inches | Weight: 5 ounces | Maximum DPI: 18,000 | Connectivity: Wireless
5. AUTLEY Ergonomic Mouse:
If you have wrist pain then here is an Ergonomic Vertical Mouse which is the Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands.
Dimensions: 4.84 x 3.54 x 2.87 inches | Weight: 4.1 ounces | Maximum DPI: 1600 | Connectivity: Wireless
6. SteelSeries Sensei 310 Gaming Mouse:
Dimensions: 4.93 x 2.77 x 1.53 inches | Weight: 3.52 ounces | Maximum DPI: 12,000 | Connectivity: Wired
7. Logitech G903 Lightspeed:
Dimensions: 1.59 x 2.62 x 5.13 inches | Weight: 3.88 ounces | Maximum DPI: 25,600 | Connectivity: Wireless
The first wireless mouse I used was Logitech M187 Wireless Mini Mouse. After that, I realized using a smaller size mouse feels frustrated and causes wrist pain. Then I tried several Mouse including a Vertical Mouse. When I started using the perfect mouse, it felt great. I was able to move the mouse comfortably and it didn’t cause me any wrist pain.
But, there are also people who have larger hands than mine. Using a normal mouse would feel like using a mini mouse for them. Hence, I did some research and found some of the Best Mouse for Big Hands.
The Logitech G502 is a good choice. It got all the Gaming Mouse features and is large enough. It has a length of 5.2 inches and a width of 2.95 inches which fits perfectly for people with large hands. The Redragon M908 is another great choice. But, these two are Wired Mouse. If you are looking for a Wireless feature, then go for Logitech G604, Corsair Dark Core, or Logitech G903 Lightspeed. There is also an Ergonomic Vertical Mouse on this list. If you have any Wrist Pain, you can go with the AUTLEY Ergonomic Mouse.
So, comment below and let us know which is will you pick among these 7 Best Gaming Mouse for Big Hands.